Jumat, 04 November 2016

Flawed Bride

Here's what real readers are saying about Faye Sonya books : Brides of El Paso Book3The Doctor's Flawed Bride with a Lisp Writer's a litter different from the other authors I have been reading. She has a very good story and keeps your interest up. ~ Peggy Primavera .Mail Order Brides of Western Romance Book3 The Deaf Bride and The Sensible Teacher  . It touch me so much because it's about deaf just like myself. I'm deaf also it showed that we can do anything for being deaf. Thank Faye Sonja for great writing a stories of handicapped and etc. ~ Doxiesmom3  Bride of Perry Lake Book1The Big Feisty Bride tamed by Her Scarred Banker I actually really enjoyed this book and I'm very interested in the fact that it's the first in a series. The author did a great job of making the characters relatable. The story itself shone, especially because it was romantic and sweet, and also a clean romance. The other thing I liked was that it wasn't predictable, which made the story an enjoyable read. ~ Cassandra The Archer Sisters of Goldrush Book1  ADELINE - The Strong-willed Bride for Her Lonely Farmer  This was an entertaining short story for a sunny afternoon. Adeline is a little more strong willed than what makes a really likable character for me, but James is a keeper. All in all Addie and James' story encourages me to move on to Amelia's story (2) and then Averil's (3), too when it's completed at the end of this month. ~ J. Smith..Three Brides for Three War Comrades Book2  Ashamed, Beaten & Saved by Her Burned Hero This the second story of the series was as good as the first, now I am looking forward to reading the last story of the series. ~ Jilm

Flawed Bride Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: panca

0 komentar:

Poskan Komentar